1. “10-year WPX” discount codes are ONLY available between January 17th, 2024, and February 14th, 2024.
2. “10-year WPX” discount codes are ONLY applicable for new hosting services.
3. Mechanics for the promotional campaign:
Where is the promotion being held?
The promotion is taking place at https://wpx.net/cart/wordpress-hosting/ & https://wpx.net/cart/woocommerce-hosting/, and it is available between January 17th - and February 14th, 2024.
What are the conditions for participation?
Everyone who clicks on the special gift box, enters their Name and email address, participates in an instant raffle for ONE of 5 different promo code discounts:
When the steps are successfully fulfilled, the promotional code is sent directly to the provided email address.
4. The promo code shall be applied at the final step of the check-out process for an instant discount on the selected plan.
5. The promo code cannot be combined with other existing WPX promo codes, and it’s limited to one use only
6. The monthly promo codes apply for all monthly hosting WordPress & WooCommerce WPX plans, namely Business, Professional, Elite, Superstore, Hyperstore & Powerstore.
7. The yearly promo codes apply for all annual hosting WordPress & WooCommerce WPX plans, namely Business, Professional, Elite, Superstore, Hyperstore & Powerstore.
8. The promo codes are unique for each user and can not be given away to multiple users. If such a practice is noticed, WPX reserves the right not to accept the used discount of the person who distributed the promo code.
9. The promo code won during the promotion is only valid for usage no later than the 16th of February, 2024.
11. If the customer lives in the EU/UK and creates a company account with a valid EU/UK VAT number on WPX, the VAT number should be entered during the WPX signup process to have the VAT charge excluded from the total bill. Since validation of the VAT number depends on different local institutions, in case of any issues during the purchase, the customer should contact the WPX Support Team before payment.
12. Personal accounts in the EU/UK are ALSO subject to VAT, which will be an ADDITIONAL charge on top of the above prices, of which WPX has no control.
13. A “reasonable use” limit of bandwidth usage will be applied at the discretion of WPX Hosting. In most cases, the application of a CDN (Content Delivery Network), which the WPX Support Team can help configure at no cost, should resolve high bandwidth usage. The customer can contact the WPX team for further clarification if needed.
14. The WPX's current Staging Area takes the slot for one website in the WPX hosting account. If the hosting plan is for 5 sites and the customer needs a Staging Area, then they can host 4 normal sites + the Staging Area = 5 sites.
15. It should be noted that no hosting company in the known universe supports the debugging of third-party WordPress plugins and/or themes that may affect the performance or uptime of websites.
16. Customers install third-party plugins and/or themes at their own risk, and it is not physically possible for the WPX Support Team to debug any problematic themes and/or plugins – that is entirely the responsibility of the plugin/theme developer who created that software in the first place.