It is one thing for any company to ‘blah blah blah’ on about how good they are. Any company can do that.
But what about when serious, respected and INDEPENDENT leaders in the same field run their OWN tests and publish their OWN conclusions?
In the case of Matthew Woodward, he runs his tests around the end of each calendar year and WPX participated in 2019 and 2018.
Here are Matthew’s results using GTMetrix and Pingdom across all their testing locations for late 2019 – click on any image to go to his own test results:
and what about Matthew Woodward’s test results back in late 2018?
Which brings us on to Kevin Ohashi’s annual WordPress hosting performance tests on ReviewSignal.com
WPX participated in 2020 and 2019 in 3 categories, based on monthly hosting price:
 under $25 monthly
 $25-$50 monthly, and,
 $51-$100 monthly
Instead of awarding a single overall winner like Matthew Woodward, Kevin places the highest performing hosts in what he calls the Top Tier rank. These are the best performers based on his various tests.
In 2020, WPX was awarded Top Tier status in all 3 entered categories above – you can click on any of the image links below to read his full findings:
On WPX’s performance in 2020, Kevin wrote, for each of the above categories:
In 2019, WPX also received Top Tier status in all 3 entered categories:
which prompted Kevin to write that:
But speed is not just about page loading speed, as important as that is, it’s also about support speed and quality.
For instance, you can see hundreds of real reviews, including negative ones, about WPX here at Trustpilot.com, arguably the world’s largest customer review site – these are by actual WPX customers, many of them long-term customers:
and the independent live chat software that we use from Live Chat (formerly Live Chat Inc) verifies that we AVERAGE around 30 seconds response time there and that is usually by someone who can fix the problem for you:
Here’s The Value For Money You Get With WPX:
- WPX is one of the very few INDEPENDENT hosting companies still existing today (meaning that we can INNOVATE without begging 19 committees for permission)
- WPX offers Chicago, London & Sydney hosting options
- WPX crushed all other competitors on page loading speed for 2 years in a row, according to Matthew Woodward’s independent tests
- ‘Top Tier’ winning speed and load handling performance, as proven by Kevin Ohashi’s independent 2020 testing above (same in 2019), in addition to Matthew Woodward’s testing
- Among the most trusted Web hosting companies in the world on Trustpilot.com
- Unlimited free site migrations/transfers to WPX from any other hosting company, usually completed within 24 hours
- Superfast custom free Content Delivery Network (CDN) with 26 global end points
- 30-second average response time on Live Chat (most hosts hide these stats)
- ‘Fixed For You Free & Fast’ Guarantee if your site goes offline
- Free malware scanning & removal (some hosts charge crazy fees for malware removal), note there can be a queue for removal work
- Unlimited free SSL certificates
- Free basic email service (many newer WP hosts don’t offer that)
- A high-quality host committed to helping homeless/shelter/disabled dogs & cats
- Clearly-defined Managed WordPress Hosting responsibilities