A lot of companies talk a good game when it comes to their commitment to customer service.
The simple reality is that it isn’t what companies say about themselves that matters, it’s what OTHER credible, reputable and ethical authorities or individuals say about a service.
Who Can You Trust For An Unbiased Opinion?
At WPX, we have opted to use live chat as our primary support channel rather than tickets, emails or phone support (which we do not offer) for the following reasons:
– we think that it is a better customer experience for you if a human being responds to your problem in real time rather than sending a ticket or email and waiting/hoping for a reply to a frustrating technical issue
– we have structured our support team so that the agent who answers you is usually – but not always – the one who can resolve the issue, instead of being escalated or transferred across different departments
– by focusing our support resources on live chat, we have been able to AVERAGE around 30 seconds or less response time.
So YES, we do respond in around 30 seconds or less, according to the INDEPENDENT software platform we use.
BUT, what about the quality of the support after making contact? After all, there is no point in responding quickly if the support is not very…supportive!
Below, you can look through hundreds of actual verified WPX customer reviews, including negative ones, to judge for yourself whether we should be considered as trustworthy host, capable of managing the hosting of your websites:
Here’s The Value For Money You Get With WPX:
- WPX is one of the very few INDEPENDENT hosting companies still existing today (meaning that we can INNOVATE without begging 19 committees for permission)
- WPX offers Chicago, London & Sydney hosting options
- WPX crushed all other competitors on page loading speed for 2 years in a row, according to Matthew Woodward’s independent tests
- ‘Top Tier’ winning speed and load handling performance, as proven by Kevin Ohashi’s independent 2020 testing above (same in 2019), in addition to Matthew Woodward’s testing
- Among the most trusted Web hosting companies in the world on Trustpilot.com
- Unlimited free site migrations/transfers to WPX from any other hosting company, usually completed within 24 hours
- Superfast custom free Content Delivery Network (CDN) with 26 global end points
- 30-second average response time on Live Chat (most hosts hide these stats)
- ‘Fixed For You Free & Fast’ Guarantee if your site goes offline
- Free malware scanning & removal (some hosts charge crazy fees for malware removal), note there can be a queue for removal work
- Unlimited free SSL certificates
- Free basic email service (many newer WP hosts don’t offer that)
- A high-quality host committed to helping homeless/shelter/disabled dogs & cats
- Clearly-defined Managed WordPress Hosting responsibilities