Domain Name Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.>
WPX is a product owned and operated by K Media Tech, LLC ("WPX", “WPX”, ” “we,” “us,” or “our”) that resells top-level domain names (TLDs) – gTLDs (generic top-level domains).
- WPX does not sell premium domains. If you attempt to purchase a premium domain via https://wpx.net/checkdomain/domains/ your invoice will be refunded and the domain will not be registered. You cannot transfer premium domains to us.
- WPX does not sell ccTLD (country code) domains. If you attempt to purchase a Country Code domain via https://wpx.net/checkdomain/domains/ your invoice will be refunded and the domain will not be registered. You cannot transfer ccTLD (country code) domains to us.
The following Agreement ("Terms" or "Agreement") applies to your use of domain names registered through or transferred to WPX. This Agreement is an integral part of the WPX Terms of Service (“TOS”) and together with the Registrant Agreement provided by the respective Registry or Registrar of record, and ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) represents the entire Agreement between you and WPX with regard to your use of domain names and any domain-related Services.
By purchasing or transferring a domain from WPX, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. The terms and conditions of our Registrar can be reviewed at
WPX is not responsible for any domain names associated with the Services but not registered through or transferred to us.
1. Domain name registration and Management
- You may apply for domain name registration by submitting an order for the purchase of a domain name to WPX. We cannot guarantee that the domain name that you applied for in your Order will be registered in your name or is capable of being registered by you. You should not rely on the fact that you have submitted an Order to register a domain name until we send you a notification that your Order has been accepted and your domain has been registered.
- You must pay any such taxes are hereby incorporated by reference and are subject to the registration and continued use of a domain name. You understand and accept that WPX disclaims all liability if a naming authority declines to register a domain name.
- If you register a domain name through or transfer a domain to WPX, you will be able to manage the domain through a domain management part in your WPX Client Area.
- Domain names and any domain-related services are subject to renewal and expiration. Domain registration and renewal fees are non-refundable in any event as per WPX Refund Policy.
- The maximum renewal period for different TDLs may vary depending on the respective Registry. Renewal fees for expired domain names may vary depending on the Registrar of record.
2. Registrant Information
- By registering a domain name through or transferring a domain to WPX, you acknowledge and agree that the Registrar of Record, pertinent Registry, or ICANN may establish rules, restrictions, and/or requirements regarding the information that WPX must obtain from you in order to provide the Services to you and the ways in which we may use such information.
- You acknowledge and agree that WPX will make available domain name registration information you provide, or that WPX otherwise maintains, to ICANN, the Registrar of record, the Registry, and other third parties as required or permitted by ICANN and applicable laws.
3. Domain Transfers (Registrar)
- If you want to change the Registrar of Record for your domain name, you need to follow the transfer policy and requirements of the relevant Registry. The person or entity listed as the registrant in the current domain name registration is the only one who can request a transfer to WPX. By purchasing domain transfer services from us, you confirm that you are the Domain Name Owner or that you have been authorized by the Domain Name Owner to request a transfer.
- To initiate a domain name transfer, you will need to provide the required information on the Order. We may also ask you to submit additional documentation that proves domain ownership before or after you request the transfer. If you are simultaneously changing the Registrar of record while transferring the domain name to another party, we may request appropriate authorization for the transfer, such as a bilateral agreement between the parties, a final determination of a binding dispute resolution body, a court order, or other valid authorization.
- Once the registrar transfer request is successfully completed, our Registrar will become the Registrar of record immediately.
- You agree that any domain name transfer is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Registry. WPX is not responsible for transferring domains that do not meet the requirements for the transfer of the respective Registry.
4. Customer Responsibility. Disputes
- If you purchase domain name Services from WPX, the domain name shall be associated with your WPX Account and you shall be solely responsible for managing the domain in full compliance with this Agreement and the TOS, even if the domain is registered to or owned by a third party.
- Any dispute between you and any third party regarding a domain name must be resolved between the parties involved. WPX will neither be a party in a dispute nor will facilitate dispute resolution. We reserve the right, upon becoming aware of a dispute and at our sole discretion, to either suspend or cancel the domain name, and/or make appropriate representations to the Registrar of Record or the relevant Registry. You warrant and represent that to the best of your knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the domain name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used by you and/or any affiliate directly or indirectly infringes the legal rights of a third party. In any case, disputes for the ownership of domain names shall be governed by ICANN’s UDRP which is an integral part of this Agreement.
This Domain Name Agreement is an integral part of the WPX Terms of Service and may be modified in accordance with the provisions set out in the TOS.