● 30 Second Average Live Chat Response Time 24/7/365
● High-Speed Custom CDN With 26 Global Edge Locations
● Unlimited Site Migrations To WPX* ● Unlimited SSLs ● Staging Areas ● Email ● Manual Backups ● DDoS Protection
● Daily Malware Scanning & Removal ● PHP 7.X ● 30 Day Money-Back ● 28 Day Automatic Backups
● 99.95% Uptime Guarantee ● 1-Click WordPress Installations ● USA + UK + Australian Hosting Locations
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
1. Should you wish to cancel your WPX account that was paid via a PayPal subscription, you must cancel BOTH your WPX account AND your PayPal subscription separately or else an automated PayPal rebill is likely to happen.
2. When calculating Annual prices for WPX plans, think of them as discounted and NOT in terms of free months of the year e.g. instead of $24.99 monthly for our Business plan, it is $20.83 monthly when paid Annually.
For the Professional plan, the Annual discounted price works out at $41.58 monthly instead of $49.99 and for our Elite plan, the Annual discounted price works out at $83.25 monthly instead of the usual $99 monthly – in short, think of Annual plans as discounted rather than with free months included.
3. If you live in the EU and are creating a company account with a valid EU VAT number, please enter it during the WPX signup process, otherwise you will be automatically charged VAT.
Personal accounts in the EU are also subject to VAT, which will be an additional charge on top of the above hosting plan prices, something over which WPX has no control.
4. * We will move all your websites from other hosting companies to WPX for free, assuming that your WPX plan has enough empty website slots to accommodate those.
The maximum site migration wait is usually up to 24 hours, depending on the current work queue (our WordPress experts do this manually for you).
If you want to CHANGE your domain name (e.g. old-domain.com to new-domain.com) during this move, that is far more complex and normally requires extensive database editing/checking and this type of site migration is $98 per website, due to the increased labor involved.
5. ** A "reasonable use" limit will be applied at the discretion of WPX.
In most cases, the application of a CDN (Content Delivery Network) which we can help configure at no cost if you are not using our own free CDN, should resolve high bandwidth usage.
Contact the WPX support team for further clarification if needed.
6. Please note that each Staging copy that you create does take up one website slot in your WPX account.
7. Also, no hosting company in the known universe supports the debugging of third-party WordPress plugins (like the 57,000+ here!) and/or themes that may affect the performance or uptime of websites, if you choose to install those on your websites.
Users (like you) install third party plugins and/or themes at their own risk and it is not physically possible for us to debug any problematic themes and/or plugins - that is entirely the responsibility of the plugin/theme developer from whom you bought or downloaded the software.
8. To read about the technical work that we do for free on WPX customers’ websites and what exactly is excluded, please read this article.
9. To view our Refund Policy click here.
10. To view our Terms of Service, click here.